1. only managers or the mother agent can submit applications on behalf of a band or artist
2. the musicians must be resident in Africa
3. the musicians must be an international touring act and can confirm lost shows in Europe, America, Oceania or Asia in the period from March to December 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic.
4. the musicians must provide and share content for social media and more as listed in our artist's guide: English or French version.
5. terms & conditions (in english and french) for submitting an artist
Please follow this link: artist application (English & French) to submit your acts
Make sure you have the following documents ready:
- Copy of passports of all band members.
- Proof of band members: stage set up or technical rider as a proof for the band members listed in the application process.
- Proofs of confirmed/canceled shows
The call is open from May 25th till 31th July 2020. Application extended until 21th of August 2020 midnight!!!
After you filled out the application form, our team will inform you by email about your approval as soon as you provided all required documents by upload or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (latest within 7 working days).
The campaign will run from July 2020. We will be in contact with the artist/managers to follow the project. We will send social media content for sharing through our and your channels and by email. Make sure you become an active part - only together we will reach out to more than 10 million people. The more active we are together the more people we will reach.
You will be eligible to receive a relief payment depending on the amount of money we will raise together. The relief fund wants to provide each musician with an amount raging between 1800€ – 4500€ depending on how many shows lost. Payments can only be made if money is collected. – If we collect less the fund will pay percentual less than collected. If we collect more we will be able to fund more artists!
May - July 2020: applications and content delivery
July - September 2020: content delivery and social media campaign - interactions between us and artists constantly required
October 2020 - project finalization and payouts to the managers/agents